Beverley Hall - Lincoln Bookkeeping Services Explained
Beverley Hall is a self-employed, freelance, fully qualified bookkeeper with over 20 years of bookkeeping experience and has acted in a self-employed bookkeeper for a huge variety of business types since 2009.
What makes us different ?
Beverly offers a range of classic bookkeeping services to her clients
- Beverley Hall has been a bookkeeper for over 20 years, of which 12 years of this has been in private practice, working for a huge range of different businesses.
- Our service offers businesses in Lincoln a chance to utilise a fully qualified, fully trained and experienced bookkeeper at a fraction of the cost of a full time member of staff.
- We offer you a 'Day Rate' bookkeeping service to companies in Lincoln. This mean that you have our undivided attention when we're working for you.
- While you may only contract us for one day per month, we will always be available to answer queries during the other days of the month. We do not charge for general queries, but will charge if you should require out of hours work completed (We only charge in periods of 15 minutes in these circumstances).
- We visit your business and work from your premises. This saves your time scanning, uploading or posting your accounts to your remote bookkeeping service. We come to your office, where you see how much time is actually spent working on your accounts.
, who are made up of Sole Traders, Small and Medium Size Businesses.These bookkeeping services include:
- Monthly, Quarterly and/or Annual Year End Book-keeping, including recording of sales and purchase ledger transactions.
- PAYE: Employers Annual Returns (19 May submission deadline).
- VAT Returns: Tax Returns (Tax Returns and Reminders should be received around 6 Apr. Submission by 31 Oct if you would like HMRC to calculate the tax payments for you, payment to be made by 31 Jan / Final submission deadline for all Tax Returns is 31 Jan).
Being a Freelance Bookkeeper in the City of Lincoln and Surrounding Area - Beverley Hall can work from your offices
or collect your paperwork regularly
, complete them remotely (using MTD compliant online software) and return your completed accounts & reports once finished. A Visiting Bookkeeper who works from your offices can save time when dealing with compiling and collating documents etc, working remotely can help you keep your books in order without having to sacrifice office space and full time staff to your bookkeeping tasks.
Whether you choose to have your bookkeeping work completed onsite or offsite, Beverley only works for one client per day
, so you know what you are paying for, giving you confidence that you are getting value for money and not paying for shared resources as you might with other accounting practices.
By dedicating one day to one client, we plan ahead and deal with problems as they arise, therefore reduce the project complexity. Beverley can deal directly with your accountants and act as an intermediary
, helping to explain the jargon along the way.
All in all, Beverley Hall Bookkeeping Services offers a bookkeeping service that aims to initially get your accounts into shape and then maintain, with the minimum of fuss, after this period of organisation.
Some bookkeepers will avoid problems ... Beverley takes them on and brings organisation to your accounts, making them easy to manage in the future.
We have a moto: Accuracy, Honesty, Loyalty ... and we never forget it.